Are You A Business?
Invest in your business, clients, and demonstrate your business's commitment to affordable transportation options, clean air, lower carbon emissions, and public health might we suggest.
$300 Supporting Membership
- Your business name and link on The Street Trust website
- Street Trust social media recognition upon joining
- On-site bike parking consultation with Rack Attack
$750 Advanced Membership
- All the benefits of Supporting Membership
- Annual delivery of bicycling resources (i.e., bike maps, legal guides, and safety information)
- Annual bike commute workshop at your business
- 5 complimentary Street Trust household memberships
$1,200 Premier Membership
- All the benefits of Sustaining Membership
- Your business and link on The Street Trust website
- Promotion of your business on The Street Trust’s social media throughout the year
- One week 1/3 page banner on The Street Trust’s landing page
For more information, contact Business Development Director Tia Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join The Street Trust as a Business Member and help us create healthy and thriving communities where it is safe and easy for people to bike, walk, and ride public transit.
Please support the businesses that support The Street Trust.
ARCHITECTURE & REAL ESTATE
BIKE SHOPS & SERVICES
FOOD & BEVERAGE
GEAR & APPAREL
GOVERNMENT, NON-PROFIT, & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- Oregon Department of Transportation
- Oregon Transportation & Growth Management Program
- Portland Bureau of Transportation
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Kittleson & Associates, Inc.
- KPFF Consulting Engineers
- NW Natural
- Columbia Bank
- Portland General Electric
- Portland Pedal Power
- Stephanie M Noll Consulting, LLC
- The Standard