- We use candidate endorsements to identify and support transformational leaders – present and future.
- Our endorsements are valuable and earned, reserved for champions of our mission who are committed to achieving transportation safety, accessibility, racial equity, and climate justice in the Portland Metro region and beyond.
- Candidates for office in Oregon were invited to attend The Street Trust’s ‘Candidate Transportation School’ as a pre-requisite for endorsement.
- They were then asked to respond to our Candidate Questionnaire [PDF].
- Click their images or names below to visit candidate websites, learn more about them, sign up to volunteer, and donate!
“To win, we need key decision makers in our lane. Together we can end the public health emergency of traffic deaths through policy change and public investments that make our region more livable, equitable, and healthy. It’s time to reclaim our streets, and our future.”
– Thomas Le Ngo, Action Fund Board Chair