The Street Trust can help shape better outcomes for street users in partnership with a wide range of organizations from non-profit, labor, business, health, education, faith and other sectors. Your support makes our advocacy more powerful, by bridging communities across differences, issue-areas, and geographic focus. When we collaborate, we ensure that all our partners have access to the perspectives of our members, the skills and resources of our organization, the influence of our Action Fund (political arm), and the power of all three.
Organizations who support investments in safe and accessible streets support The Street Trust.
We’re all in this together. Become a member today.
Our Business Members
Please support the businesses who support The Street Trust
ARCHITECTURE & REAL ESTATE
BIKE SHOPS & SERVICES
FOOD & BEVERAGE
GEAR & APPAREL
GOVERNMENT, NON-PROFIT, & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- Oregon Department of Transportation
- Oregon Transportation & Growth Management Program
- Portland Bureau of Transportation
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Thomas, Coon, Newton & Frost
- Forum Law Group
- Kline Law Offices PC
- Florin Roebig
- Paulson Coletti Trial Attorneys PC
- KPFF Consulting Engineers
- NW Natural
- Columbia Bank
- Portland General Electric
- Stephanie M Noll Consulting, LLC