It’s that time of year again. Thousands of people across Oregon are pumping up their tires, lubing their chains and checking their brakes as they get ready for the Bike More Challenge! Like last year:
- It’s in May! The Bike More Challenge is the entire month of May, which coincides with National Bike Month.
- Every ride counts! Participants can log any type of bike trip. Participants will be able to log their bike rides to work, the store, or just for fun. Whatev!
- We’ve got apps! You can easily log your trips with the Bike More Challenge native app (Love to Ride) or with an activity tracking app you may already be using such as Ride Report, Strava, or MapMyRide.
- Earn badges! You get badges for being awesome. The more you bike, the more badges you will unlock to decorate your profile and show off how much you #bikemore!
- Earn incentives! You’ll earn some great perks for actively logging your trips.
- Encourage your team! In addition to having access to an exclusive Team Captain resource page filled with tips and tools, you’ll also be able to use communication and encouragement features to rally and keep your team motivated all Challenge long. Read on for more tips on getting your team riding.
Have questions about the Challenge? Please view our handy FAQ here.