The Willamette Week’s Give!Guide – a year-end celebration of local non-profits doing great things in our communities – kicks off today! The BTA (soon to be The Street Trust) is honored to be included in Give!Guide again this year. Give!Guide is not only a chance for you to help bring Safe Routes to School to kids across Oregon, but it’s also a wonderful way to load up on some great perks! See below.
Why give to the BTA?
Over the last 26 years, we have been able to accomplish tremendous things together. With your help, we’ve made it easier, safer and healthier to get around; we’ve secured more funding for bicycle and pedestrian projects like the ConnectOregon program; there’s smarter public policy like Vision Zero; and we’ve created safer routes to school for kids, to name a few. As a result, we have healthier, more vibrant and productive communities and neighborhoods. We are so grateful for supporters like you pushing this important work forward. We would not be where we are today without you!
Safe streets connect our neighborhoods and result in healthy, thriving communities that benefit all of us. That’s why we must continue to work together to build streets we can trust with our children, with our neighborhoods, and with our future. We’re currently focused on creating more Safe Routes to School beyond the Portland metro area to every kid across Oregon. When our streets are safe enough for our kids to walk and bike to school, they’re safe for all of us, regardless of how we get around. Help kids across Oregon get safely to school and beyond by donating today.
Give to get!
When you give to the BTA through Give!Guide, you are entered to win some great gear and fun-filled prizes. Check out all of these awesome things you could win!
You could win the Prize Basket of Awesome:
- Columbia Sportswear Titanium Trail Elite 22L backpack ($129 value)
- Columbia Sportswear Men’s Large Gold 650 TurboDown jacket in blue ($150 value)
- Columbia Sportswear Women’s Medium Gold 650 TurboDown jacket in grey ($150 value)
- 1 BIKETOWN Annual Membership ($144 value)
- 2 pairs of Showers Pass Crosspoint waterproof crew socks ($35 value)
- $100 Next Adventure gift certificate and swag ($100 value)
- 2 boxes of black & green teas, a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips, 2 dark chocolate bars, a can of dark hot chocolate and a bag of Love Buzz coffee from Equal Exchange
- Nossa Familia 12-oz. bag of Medium Full Cycle coffee and a pair of Large/XL socks ($28 value)
- 4 tickets to Laurelhurst Theater and Pub ($25 value)
- Bicycle membership at Better World Club
- Basic bike tune up at Pedal Bike Tours ($120 value)
- 5-class yoga pass at Yoga Union ($65 value)
- Chrome Industries mini buckle key chain ($25 value)
How can your future be a wee bit awesomer (yep, it’s a word)? Give to the BTA through Give!Guide through December 31st, and automatically get entered to win the Prize Basket of Awesome!
You are guaranteed other goodies when you donate:
- $10 or more: Chinook Book app with over 40 discounts including a free Por Que No? taco, Stumptown Coffee Roasters drink, Salt & Straw 4 oz scoop and Sizzle Pie pizza slice
- $40 or more: Chinook Book app and BTA Membership
- $50 or more: Chinook Book app, BTA Membership and a pint of Hopworks beer (limited to first 250 donors at this level)
- $100-$199.99: Chinook Book app, BTA Membership, pint of Hopworks beer and a $25 Showers Pass gift certificate
- $200 or more: Chinook Book app, BTA Membership, pint of Hopworks beer, $25 Showers Pass gift certificate AND get entered to win a Showers Pass Head-to-Toe package (your choice of a Jacket, Pants and Backpack – $860 value)
Your donation to the BTA through Give!Guide will help create communities where it is safe and easy for people to bike, walk and ride public transit.