The annual Alice Awards + Auction has moved from May to September and tickets are now available! This is our biggest party of the year, and this year we’re celebrating our expanded mission, going statewide with Safe Routes to School, as well as celebrating the people who have gone above and beyond to make our region one of the best places to bike, walk, and use transit.
When: Saturday, September 24th from 5:30-11:30 p.m. (includes After Party)
Where: The North Warehouse (723 N Tillamook St., Portland)
What: An evening of celebration with…
- A room full of heroes: Including you! This event brings together our community, and is a chance to celebrate together how far we’ve come and and where we’re going.
- Silent Auction + Raffle: From 5:30 – 6:45 p.m. you’ll have the opportunity to win a great selection of wonderful items and packages.
- Alice Awards: Our program kicks off at 6:45 p.m., and will start with dinner courtesy of Steve Brown and Spin Events, followed by a Live Auction full of experience packages that will take winners across Oregon and beyond. There will be an opportunity to pledge your support in the next phase of our work together, and Alice Award winners will be celebrated for their work in getting our region where we are now.
- Food + Drinks: In addition to dinner, complimentary appetizers and drinks will be available during the Silent Auction and Reception, including beer, wine, a signature cocktail, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- After Party: This is a new fun way to celebrate with our community. Stay tuned for further details, you won’t want to miss it!
Join us on the evening of September 24th as we award the winners, honor our past, reflect on our current work, and invigorate our members, supporters, volunteers, and staff for what’s to come. Proceeds of the evening will help launch a statewide Safe Routes to School For Every Kid campaign that will prioritize Title 1 (low income) schools in Oregon.
Interested in sponsoring? Please view our sponsorship opportunities here.